Sunday, March 18, 2007

Saturday-17March education fair

thiz is my 1st ever blog thz to kok n jun yan who persuade me to start up 1. i start of my blog wif da day saturday, march 17 2007. abt 11.30 while watching da f1 qualifying i got a call from alvin asking me wether i wanted 2 go for da education fair. so alvin, andy, yy, wei tuck n 1 went 2 da klcc. me, alvin andy took(puchong-kl central-klcc) while tey n wei tuck took (jalil-masjid jamek-klcc).when v were at da puchong bus stop i realized that i forgot 2 bring my wallet so v walk back2 my house abt 30 min.i then use my motorbike 2 2 head our way 2 da bus stop. alvin was so afraid of da way i ride da bike.talk abt inersia. then v continued our journey

while at da bus, v had 2 stand for 45 min(typical bus crowd in malaysia). alvin and andy was like talking abt physics in da bus(quite loud) so i pretend that i duno them(dun tell dem).da same thing happen at da train. At klcc v onli check out da edu fair for abt 45 min then(together wif yy n wei tuck) v head for da largest plasma tv in da world (102 inch) worth 250k. v aso saw some clips of a movie which written (coming soon 2004) then almost every1 at da fair started laughing. afta buying burgers at kfc alvin, andy n i went home while yy n wei tuck went home by themself.

No comments: